Community > Groups > アニメ・漫画 (Anime/Manga) > Hi I'm new here! Nice to meet you! Can you suggest a good anime? Thank You! BTW, I'm from Philippines! Thanks again!

Hi I'm new here! Nice to meet you! Can you suggest a good anime? Thank You! BTW, I'm from Philippines! Thanks again!

Posted by KiritoxAsuna25 9 years ago
kuroo

Posted 9 years ago

Hello, I'm from the Philippines too! If you ever fancy watching sports anime, you should check haikyuu, Yowamushi Pedal and Diamond no Ace. Welcome ahoy~!

yoshiko

Posted 9 years ago

hi! i love anime very much..

there are several animes that i want to recommend to you but i think the best are:

Deadman Wonderland, & Mirai Nikki if you want some action

Kuroko no baskue and Yowamushi Pedal if you want sport

Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Kimi ni Todoke, Hanasaku Iroha & Ao Haru Ride if you some for this coming valentines

No Game No Life for some thrill

Love Stage!! if you want yaoi :)

Well, there are more animes from the past, these are somehow the latest animes. Hope you like it! :) ~~

chibiphoebe

Posted 9 years ago

Hi :) I'm also from the Philippines :)

guitarbydevin

Posted 9 years ago

If you are ready to have 100 anxiety attacts and depression I highly recommend Golden Time. For real it was a great show.

-Also Nisekoi is popular,  a new season is coming this April.

-Amagami

-K-on (very popular)

-Toradora

..there's so many..you can tell the kind of anime i like to watch haha

-Samurai Champloo is a must

-Kill la kill 

-JoJo's bizzare adventure

-Sekano:how to raise a boring girlfriend (thats a series thats still on air;every thursday)

Skippercapt

Posted 9 years ago

Lol I'd say Sword Art Online but then I saw your profile... screw it Sword Art Online go watch it again! A funny anime to watch is watamote if you can handle the cringe worthy things tomoko does then it's good. Funny and such. If you really like SAO then you should watch Accel World also made by Reki Kawahara it's very good! There's also the classic Soul Eater which is a very good kinda long series.

Tim

Posted 9 years ago

Yu Yu Hakusho

Hunter X Hunter 

Another

Inuyasha

My Little Monster

Anita

Posted 8 years ago

Hello,
I'm Anita.
I will like to be your friend only if you don't mind.
please write so i can share my pictures with you.
Here is my email.( anita.zamba@hotmail.com