Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 5
adjectival nouns or quasi-adjectives (keiyodoshi), noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- This study list contains all the vocabulary introduced in the Hiragana and Katakana lessons. Useful for those that arrived already knowi...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Simply the Kanji and dictionairy wordsI've encountered so far and want to keep track off and have easy access to for writing practice referen...
- い adjectives are the true Japanese adjectives. な adjectives are the pseudo-Japanese adjectives. Both are equally important to learn.
- vocabulary complimentary to the Introduction lessons. There are more not related that I feel are needed