Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 1
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun, used as a suffix
- square (or cube)
- bishop (shogi)
- third degree (of the Japanese & Chinese pentatonic scale)
- Chinese "horn" constellation (one of the 28 mansions)
- jiao (monetary unit of China; one-tenth of a yuan)
Examples of 角,かく in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N1 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary and kanji taken from Nihongo Soumatome N3 goi, kanji, grammar and drill books.Expect some overlap with N2 as until a few years ago the N3/N2...