Resources > Japanese Dictionary
お茶, 御茶, おちゃ
JLPT LEVEL 5
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- tea (usu. green)
- tea break (at work)
- tea ceremony
Examples of お茶,御茶,おちゃ in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Words for the verb-types and nouns that can be directly connected to する will also be in this list.
- Japanese food is not just Sushi and Udon there is much more to learn. Here, you will learn about traditional foods, fruits and vegtables...
- Vocab from Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle In the game, all vocab was in hiragana. In this study list, the kanji is include...