Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 5
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun or participle which takes the aux. verb suru
- writing (an essay, prose, etc.)
- formal writing with little real meaning
Examples of 作文,さくぶん in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Words for the verb-types and nouns that can be directly connected to する will also be in this list.