Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 3
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), nouns which may take the genitive case particle `no'
- person's origin (town, city, country, etc.)
- institution from which one graduated
- director in charge of employee relations
Examples of 出身,しゅっしん in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N3 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...