Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 4
adjectival nouns or quasi-adjectives (keiyodoshi), adverb (fukushi), noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
nouns which may take the genitive case particle `no', noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- almost all
- (before a neg. form) ordinary
adjectival nouns or quasi-adjectives (keiyodoshi)
Examples of 大抵,たいてい in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N4 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Vocabulary used in the Japanese edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
- い adjectives are the true Japanese adjectives. な adjectives are the pseudo-Japanese adjectives. Both are equally important to learn.