Resources > Japanese Dictionary
此方, こちら, こっち, こち
JLPT LEVEL 5
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- this way (direction close to the speaker or towards the speaker)
- this direction
- here (place close to the speaker or where the speaker is)
- this one (something physically close to the speaker)
pronoun, nouns which may take the genitive case particle `no'
- this person (someone physically close to the speaker and of equal or higher status)
Examples of 此方,こちら,こっち,こち in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...