Resources > Japanese Dictionary
名前, 名まえ, なまえ
JLPT LEVEL 5
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- full name
- given name
- first name
Examples of 名前,名まえ,なまえ in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- This study list contains all the vocabulary introduced in the Hiragana and Katakana lessons. Useful for those that arrived already knowi...
- These are the kanji I'm working on, all in one helpful place so I can remember them, drill them, and practice writing them down on paper...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Simply the Kanji and dictionairy wordsI've encountered so far and want to keep track off and have easy access to for writing practice referen...