Resources > Japanese Dictionary
退屈, 怠屈, たいくつ
JLPT LEVEL 3
adjectival nouns or quasi-adjectives (keiyodoshi), noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun or participle which takes the aux. verb suru
Examples of 退屈,怠屈,たいくつ in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N3 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Interesting words I came across while playing the japanese version of "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds"
- Random phrases I learnt in the streets in Osaka
- Words for the verb-types and nouns that can be directly connected to する will also be in this list.
- い adjectives are the true Japanese adjectives. な adjectives are the pseudo-Japanese adjectives. Both are equally important to learn.