Resources > Japanese Dictionary

塗り壁, 塗壁, ぬりかべ

  • nurikabe


noun (common) (futsuumeishi)

  • plaster or mortar-covered wall

Related Study Lists

There's Nothing Here Yet!

Nobody has created a related Study List yet. Create one now to help build your vocabulary quickly.

Learn Japanese Online

Start Learning Japanese Now

Get Started
The Nihongo Master Podcast

Want to learn Japanese on the go?

Download our podcast to get all of our episodes featuring free Japanese lessons, news, and entertainment.

Download Now