Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
Taylor

Posted 10 years ago

Hi everyone!  My name is Taylor and I'm the creator of Nihongo Master.  Welcome to the site!  I look forward to hearing a bit about you and why you are learning Japanese.

がんばってください!

悪魔 - Demonscum

Posted 10 years ago

Hey everyone. My name is Demonscum and i'm from the Netherlands. I'm 20 years old and studying Game Programming.

I've been learning Japanese since August of 2012. (Only serious learning since February 2013)

I hope we can all get along.

SebastianMichaelis

Posted 10 years ago

Hi. I'm Sebastain. I just turned 18 and I am trying my best to learn Japanese to move to Japan. Yoroshiku Onigaishimasu <3

狐の火

Posted 10 years ago

hi im 火の狐 but everyone calls me firefox or fire ^^ im from the USA  わたしはじゅうよんさい and also a girl still in school 

i only just started to learn japanese for real after i found this site sometime in december 2012 

よろしくおねがします^^

Silver

Posted 10 years ago

Hi, my pen name is Silver because it's my favorite color. I want to learn Japanese because my favorite artst Naoko Takeuchi speaks it and I wish to talk to her in Japanese. I truly respect her. So let's have fun together!

RanHiroaki

Posted 10 years ago

みなさん、はじめまして!僕の名前はランです。十九さいです。アメリカ人です。趣味は日本語を勉強します。よろしくお願いします!

みなさん、はじめまして!ぼくのなまえはランです。じゅうきゅうさいです。アメリカじんです。しゅみはにほんごをべんきょうします。よろしくおねがいします!

minasan, hajimemashite! boku no namae wa Ran desu. Juukyuu sai desu. Amerikajin desu. Shumi wa nihongo wo benkyou shimasu!

Everyone, It's nice to meet you! My name is Ran. I'm nineteen years old. I'm an American. My hobby is to study Japanese. Please treat me well!

なつ

Posted 10 years ago

Minnasan; ore wa Alper desu , Toruko no Alper desu :) soshite ore wa 20 sai desu. ı ve been studying 10 days japanese. I really want to learn nihongo, but in my around , no one who interest japanese ,so may we can make practice with this site. Ganbarimasu :) 

scled

Posted 10 years ago

Hi! I'm Scled. I learned basic japanese 4 years ago but i wasn't very serious so i forgot most of it. But i really want to learn the language now so i can go to Japan and live there. I also love watching anime and japanese drama/movies. I hope we can help each other. :)

levi22

Posted 10 years ago

こにちわみなさん わたしのなまえわ ジョイス です。 よろしくおねがいしま。

Im already living in Japan for 4 years but working as a skilled worker so I cant really practice Japaneses much given that I just work silently all day in the factory. But I really want to adapt their language and hopefully I will if I consistently study everyday.

Hope we can exchange tips and strategies on how to easily remember words in Japanese:)

ohmydindin

Posted 10 years ago

こんちは みなさま!I'm Nadine, 25,  from the Phillipines. I'm learning Japanese because I fell in love with the way my co-workers. I used to work with Japanese expats.

Now I'm in love with the entire Japanese culture! I'm glad to have found this site. Learning Japanese language is fun with Nihongo Master!

See you all around! :)