Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
Nikki

Posted 9 years ago

ko ni chi wa minna !!!! 

My name is Nikki B. Necesito .. Im from Philippines ^_^ hope we could be friends :D

any pinoy here ? :3

Keii

Posted 9 years ago

Hey guys I'm Kei and my love for manga, anime and visual novels bought me here. Well mainly because I wanted to play my pending visual novel games that has no translations over the internet. I'm also planning to go to Japan anytime this year so this will be a great help for tourists like me.

Quinee

Posted 9 years ago

Hi I'm Quinee .. ^^ i really want to learn Nihongo ^^ Yoroshiku^^

viva

Posted 9 years ago

hello everyone! ^_^v

Bel

Posted 9 years ago

Hey! I'm Miya. I'm really new here and also about the language though I usually watched anime so I'm kinda familiar with the basic words only. I really want to learn japanese and anything or everything about it. Nice to meet you :D

architecturestudent

Posted 9 years ago

hello guys! im from earth and i am really enthused about learning languages. i decided to start with japanese. i am 21 and i hope its not to late? haha

Kei Borja

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm Kei from the Philippines. I've been studying Japanese language because it's a nice experience to learn the other culture as well. I hope we can get all along. Thank you.

Riku

Posted 9 years ago

Moshi moshi minna..Riku desu!..but you guys can also call me Ciel ^^ I'm just new around here and I hope I could get along with everyone ^^

eurekah

Posted 9 years ago

Hello everyone!!! My name is Jel from the philippines. .im so happy I found this site. .i try to learn from other site but its hard to understand. .but then i found nihongomaster.com from facebook and its easy to learn the lesson here compare from the last site. But im still in first lesson. Hope to achieve more.

Nice meeting you all!!

eurekah

Posted 9 years ago

is there someone can teach how to change my profile picture here?