Community > Groups > General Discussion > Let's share the words we know ^v^

G

Let's share the words we know ^v^

Posted by kitbis 8 years ago
kitbis

Posted 8 years ago

In order to study together as a group, I made this activity. In order to participate, you just need to write a word you learned in a lesson or any other japanese word you know. By doing this, you can learn new words or refresh your memory with something you learned before. If you are the one posting a word, it'll help you review the word and you can share what you know to others (and feel free to share how you learned that word too). The goal is to have fun sharing things we know as a study group.

Since some of us can be busy and not have much time for this, you can simply put a word per day or anytime you come here. You can simply check this topic from time to time and share something.

Here's an example: neko = ねこ= 猫 = cat

If you don't know the kanji or the japanese characters yet, you can just put the way to prononce it and the meaning (the parts in bold caracters in the example above).

kitbis

Posted 8 years ago

Kuro=くろ=黒=black

I started with this because I feel like it's a word that appears often in anime especially when there's a black cat. It's a good name for people and cats(or so I think).

(this is so random!)

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

aoi=あおい=青い=blue(adjective)

I picked blue because it's my favorite color! What's yours?

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

inu=いぬ=犬=dog

kitbis

Posted 8 years ago

yuki=ゆき=雪=snow

because I like this word. It's so nice in a japanese name~ (yes, this again)

Oh, my favorite color is purple but I don't know how to say it in japanese.

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

murasaki = むらさき=紫=PURPLE (My second fav color)

kitbis

Posted 8 years ago

Oh, thanks emma-chan~!

mahou=まほう=魔法=magic

because I love stories with magic and magiciens and supernatural abilities too. In one of the story I'm planning to write (or maybe not), there's another universe that I called Mahou, where there are magical kingdoms on planets and that's where some of the caracters come from.

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

ANIME characters???

hana=はな=花=flower

kitbis

Posted 8 years ago

I wanted to become a writer so I thought about lots of story plots and the oldest plot with manga caracters in it is the one with the mahou universe and idols. They don't exist for real yet, they are just part of my imagination.

kami=かみ=神=god

this word is because my french class' reading comprenhension exam will be on a myth with gods. I really dislike having so much exams to do in a single week. They are my school's mid-year exams, so I have to study a lot. I think I learned this word from the anime Kami-chama karin.

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

hon=ほん=本=book

You want to be a writer when you grow up so book would be a word for You!  :)