Posted 10 years ago

ano..

i'm new here,

can you all introduce your self ?

i want to know who you all.

arigatou,

WhiteSwan13

Posted 10 years ago

Hi, I'm an aspiring manga artist from New Zealand. I'm sort of discoraged by the fact that I'm not Japanese and that I started drawing quite late (15 years old). I'm hoping to find others like me so I can feel like I have more of a chance. 

Melody-of-Moon

Posted 9 years ago

Hello, I'm an artist from Finland :D I started drawing manga when I was 10 :3 Still not very good though...

Some of my work you will find at: http://melody-of-moonlight.deviantart.com/

:3

Singstar90210

Posted 9 years ago

Konnichiwa!

I've been out of the comic drawing game for some time but my ideas are still fresh and I do draw character sketches from time to time. I'm not Japanese either but I have a huge affinity to the Japanese culture probably due to practicing Aikido for 14 years.

I have a radio show and a blog - mahoukunoichi.blogspot.com. I may post some drawings up here at some point once I get a scanner.

アカイヨ

Posted 9 years ago

hello. i'm a young artist who has been drawing for a couple of years. i've been planning a manga with a friend but it's not so serious. school has kept me busy.

my twitter is @_akaiyo. i deleted most of my tweets to start fresh, but i will keep updating it, though i'm not so active.

i'd love to get to know more people ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ayumi29395

Posted 7 years ago

im ayumi kimura from kyoto

R3dCreeper

Posted 7 years ago

Im Yunus, 16 I started drawing manga when I was 14 now I'm 16 but I'm still not good with it although I have some good ideas about some manga story but I am not Japanese.

Liske

Posted 6 years ago

So, I'm brand new to this site. I like it so far! I've been drawing for a few years now. Of course, on of my biggest inspirations has been anime and manga. I want to be a mangaka, but honestly, I haven't quite developed a story... Any ideas or tips?

Ahiru09

Posted 4 years ago

皆さんはじめまして!

ジュリエットと申します、でもユウかアヒルと呼んで下さい。

3月の終わりに京都に行きますから、今日本語を勉強して。

でもまだ下手です。

前はオタクです。まだアニメや漫画が好きです、でも、いまオタクじゃない。

一番大好きなアニメと漫画は名探偵コナンとワンピースだよ!

よろしくおねがいします。