Community > Groups > アニメ・漫画 (Anime/Manga) > Favorite Anime?

Favorite Anime?

Posted by Killua Zoldyck 10 years ago
Raven

Posted 9 years ago

My favorite is Pokemon partially because most anime games suck although my runner up is Naruto.

Malphorus

Posted 9 years ago

Acchi Kocchi. It's a cute, romantic, and funny anime. Funniest I've ever seen.

Judicator

Posted 9 years ago

Naruto - one of the best and elaborate stories I've ever watched. Filled with plot twists, unexpected turn of events and a very, very rich history or backstory. Also the mass amount of unique characters that all play their part in the story is briljant. Especially their character development from their childhood to Genin, Chunin, Jonin and even Kage in some cases ;)

Gungrave - an intruging tale about friendship. How despite the sins of the past, true friendship can conquer all obstacles.

History's Strongest Disciple - Kencihi
One of the funiest anime I've seen. A great tale of what a young man can become with propper guidance from mentors and and a pure heart.

Mayleen

Posted 9 years ago

I like Ao No exorcist, 07 Ghost and hakkenden!

Sukhesh

Posted 9 years ago

Gintama anybody?

msptori

Posted 9 years ago

I like Full Moon Wo sagashite, Gakuen Alice, Tokyo mew mew, Kamichama Karin, and Death note.

lady_jackson

Posted 9 years ago

My favourite anime is Death Note. It's about a challenge between two brilliant minds.

But I also love Bleach, Kuroshitsuji and maaaaaaany others. ^.^

Ми

Posted 9 years ago

My favourite TV series is Cowboy Bebop. Then FMA Brotherhood (nice music!)

I really enjoy anime movies like GITS, all from Studio Ghibli, movies made by Satoshi Kon etc :).

LiveAndLearn

Posted 9 years ago

Picking a favorite anime is kinda like deciding what type of ice cream you like or what is the best Mexican burrito you had. For a movie, I would have to pick Spirited Away. For the best OST/music, Mushishi would win hands down, and my overall favorite is of course FMA:B.

In american cartoons, AtLA and LoK are both amazing and will always hold a special place in my heart. WHO'S WITH ME!?

kamal

Posted 9 years ago

私が起動戦士ガンダムウニコrン 。

PERESONA 3 。

ま、多い人々あのアニメ見てはないだ、私がどんあアニメ考える必要は好きだ、例えばコードギャス、そして全てのガンダムアニメだ。

mobile suit gundam unicorn .

peresona 3 .

will , there is not allot of people watch this anime , i love any anime want from you to think , like code gias , and all gundam anime .