Community > Groups > JLPT N5 Study Group > Who is taking the JLPT N5 this December?

J

Who is taking the JLPT N5 this December?

Posted by Taylor 8 years ago
Taylor

Posted 8 years ago

Who is taking the N5 and where are you taking it?  Anyone want to get some real life study groups together?

夜狐

Posted 8 years ago

I've been studying the N5 material but I probably won't actually get to take the test. It's kind of a far drive and I have other things I have to focus on at the moment. But next year I may just.

I have a pretty good grasp of the grammar required for N5 I think and I'm still working on learning all 668 words and their associated Kanji. Right now I'm about 60% through the words. once I finish learning them in hiragana I will go back and relearn with Kanji.

I'd be totally down for a study group though. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Shini

Posted 8 years ago

i think studying the kanji with the vocabulary is very essential since once you memorise the kanji its a given that you can write it in hiragana, and more over you cant study proper grammer without kanji

Shini

Posted 8 years ago

oom, forgot why i came here XD and cant edit my post

is it reasonable that i skip to JLPT N4? i got 3~4month till december

and will it be doable with enough motivation and dedication?

Kara

Posted 8 years ago

Never heard of it

onsenmaster2014

Posted 7 years ago

Took the N5 2 years ago, and you only have to get 80 points to pass. I think i got about 120 or so. not great. But I only studied for a month before the test.. It really is just the basic kanjis and grammar. Not too difficult. 

onsenmaster2014

Posted 7 years ago

just now realized that the topic was from last Dec.  lolz! sorry about that! ;(

belamarj

Posted 7 years ago

me.. :)

smr

Posted 2 years ago