Community > Groups > JLPT N5 Study Group > Who is taking the JLPT N5 this December?

J

Who is taking the JLPT N5 this December?

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
Taylor

Posted 10 years ago

Who is taking the N5 and where are you taking it?  Anyone want to get some real life study groups together?

夜狐

Posted 10 years ago

I've been studying the N5 material but I probably won't actually get to take the test. It's kind of a far drive and I have other things I have to focus on at the moment. But next year I may just.

I have a pretty good grasp of the grammar required for N5 I think and I'm still working on learning all 668 words and their associated Kanji. Right now I'm about 60% through the words. once I finish learning them in hiragana I will go back and relearn with Kanji.

I'd be totally down for a study group though. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Shini

Posted 10 years ago

i think studying the kanji with the vocabulary is very essential since once you memorise the kanji its a given that you can write it in hiragana, and more over you cant study proper grammer without kanji

Shini

Posted 10 years ago

oom, forgot why i came here XD and cant edit my post

is it reasonable that i skip to JLPT N4? i got 3~4month till december

and will it be doable with enough motivation and dedication?

Kara

Posted 10 years ago

Never heard of it

onsenmaster2014

Posted 10 years ago

Took the N5 2 years ago, and you only have to get 80 points to pass. I think i got about 120 or so. not great. But I only studied for a month before the test.. It really is just the basic kanjis and grammar. Not too difficult. 

onsenmaster2014

Posted 10 years ago

just now realized that the topic was from last Dec.  lolz! sorry about that! ;(

belamarj

Posted 9 years ago

me.. :)

smr

Posted 4 years ago