Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 3
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun, used as a suffix
- golden (color)
- metaphor for (most) valuable
- gold (medal, cup)
- money (written before an amount)
- metal (fourth of the five elements)
- Jin (dynasty of China; 1115-1234 CE)
- gold general (shogi)
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N3 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- These are the kanji I'm working on, all in one helpful place so I can remember them, drill them, and practice writing them down on paper...