Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 5
adverbial noun (fukushitekimeishi), noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- the present time
- just now
- (one) more
Examples of 今,いま in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- Words in the song "Cherry" by Spitz. A real classic. Lyrics: 君を忘れない 曲がりくねった道を行く 産まれたての...
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- These are the kanji I'm working on, all in one helpful place so I can remember them, drill them, and practice writing them down on paper...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Simply the Kanji and dictionairy wordsI've encountered so far and want to keep track off and have easy access to for writing practice referen...