Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 3
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- promoted bishop (shogi)
Examples of 馬,うま in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- The kanji for the 12 signs of the Chinese zodiac, plus the animals that they correspond to as well. (Sorry, no cats!)
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N3 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- These are the kanji I'm working on, all in one helpful place so I can remember them, drill them, and practice writing them down on paper...
- Just whatever I find and want to learn. A list of things that i'm putting in my drills. (For now, they are mostly animal related words,...
- Vocab from Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle In the game, all vocab was in hiragana. In this study list, the kanji is include...