Resources > Japanese Dictionary
反, 段, 端, たん
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun, used as a prefix
- variable measure of fabric (28.8 cm in width)
- for kimonos: at least 10 m in length
- for haori: at least 7.27 m in length
- for other clothes: at least 6.06 m in length
- 300 tsubo (991.74 meters square, 0.24506 acres)
- six ken (10.91 m)
Examples of 反,段,端,たん in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
There's Nothing Here Yet!
Nobody has created a related Study List yet. Create one now to help build your vocabulary quickly.