Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 4
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun or participle which takes the aux. verb suru
- getting ready
- laying out (e.g. a meal)
Examples of 用意,ようい in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N4 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Interesting words I came across while playing the japanese version of "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds"
- Vocabulary used in the Japanese edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
- Random phrases I learnt in the streets in Osaka
- Words for the verb-types and nouns that can be directly connected to する will also be in this list.
- Because what good is learning the pronunciation of a word if you're not learning the associated kanji as well?