Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 5
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun or participle which takes the aux. verb suru, nouns which may take the genitive case particle `no'
Examples of 旅行,りょこう in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Simply the Kanji and dictionairy wordsI've encountered so far and want to keep track off and have easy access to for writing practice referen...
- Words for the verb-types and nouns that can be directly connected to する will also be in this list.
- This is a collection of vocabulary and kanji that I have trouble remembering during drills.