Resources > Japanese Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 5
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- there (place relatively near listener)
- there (place just mentioned)
- that place
- then (of some incident just spoken of)
- that (of point just raised)
Examples of 其処,そこ in a Sentence
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...